Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Upside-Down Magic series.
- #1: Upside-Down Magic (Upside-Down Magic #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Showing Off (Upside-Down Magic #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Dragon Overnight (Upside-Down Magic #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Weather or Not (Upside-Down Magic #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Big Shrink (Upside-Down Magic #6) (CD-Audio): $24.99
- #7: Hide and Seek (Upside-Down Magic #7) (Hardcover): $14.99
From New York Times bestselling authors Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, and Emily Jenkins comes the second entry in this offbeat series about a group of magical misfits.
About the Author
Sarah Mlynowski is the author of several middle-grade and young adult novels, including the Magic in Manhattan series, Gimme a Call, Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have), Don't Even Think About It, and the Whatever After series. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in the kingdom of Manhattan with her very own prince charming and their fairy-tale-loving daughters. Visit Sarah online at www.sarahm.com.
Lauren Myracle is the author of many popular books for teens and tweens, including the NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers TTYL and TTFN. She lives with her family in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Emily Jenkins is the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of books for children and adults; including the chapter books TOYS GO OUT, TOY DANCE PARTY, and TOYS COME HOME; and the picture books LEMONADE IN WINTER, THAT NEW ANIMAL, and SKUNKDOG. As E. Lockhart, she's the author of THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS, a finalist for both the National Book Award and the Michael L. Printz Award, and WE WERE LIARS.