Not in stock at Bear Pond: usually arrives in 2-3 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: From the Top (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Big Nate Out Loud (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $11.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Big Nate: Aloha! (Paperback): $11.99
Big Nate. He thinks big. He talks big. He acts big. And the Big Nate: I Can't Take It, featuring our mischievous middle-school hero, is big fun.
Life can be stressful for Nate Wright. At school, Mrs. Godfrey makes every day a nightmare. At home, he's stuck between Ellen, his incredibly annoying older sister, and Dad, perhaps the most clueless parent of all time. And don't get him started on Gina, the ultimate teacher's pet, or Artur, the unassuming exchange student who bests him at every turn. It's enough to make even a can-do kid like Nate scream: "I CAN'T TAKE IT!"
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
“In addition to the graphic storytelling, Nate’s cartoons interspersed among Peirce’s panels could provide teachers and librarians with great opportunities to incorporate this series into programs or lessons on cartooning and writing.” (Snow Wildsmith, Booklist)
“…if you’re looking for a new series to introduce your kids to this upcoming holiday season, chances are they’ll really like these collections.” (Rich Johnston, Bleeding Cool)
“Big Nate is super funny. I love these books.” (Appeal-Democrat)