On Our Shelves Now
Award-winning dietitian, bestselling author, and co-founder of the intuitive eating movement, Evelyn Tribole, offers an inviting and practical introduction to intuitive eating—which Parade calls "the anti-diet to end all diets."
Intuitive Eating is a life-changing path to cultivating a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body. Intuitive Eating for Every Day breaks it down for you with daily guidance. This book will be your ally and solace against a world steeped in diet culture. It will illuminate and encourage your Intuitive Eating journey, with 365 practices and inspirations to help you:
• Nurture the ten Principles of Intuitive Eating with 52 Weekly Intentions
• Connect with your body in the here and now with Grounding practices
• Cultivate gratitude for different aspects of nourishment with Meal Meditations
• Identify self-trust disruptors and awaken inner knowingness
• Strengthen your mental, emotional, and physical health by setting boundaries
• Reflect on emotions and cravings
• Practice self-compassion, body appreciation, and self-care
These daily readings—read on their own or as a companion to the author's bestselling Intuitive Eating—make it easy to integrate this revolutionary program into your life. Intuitive Eating for Every Day offers constant support to help you make peace with food and reclaim and reconnect with the pleasure of eating.
The perfect book for:
• Fans of Intuitive Eating and The Intuitive Eating Workbook
• Anyone looking for daily guidance on a happier and healthier way to eat
• Wellness enthusiasts looking for healthy habits
• Nutritionists and other health professionals
• Mindfulness and meditation practitioners
• Certified eating disorder specialists and anyone in eating disorder (ED) recovery
About the Author
Evelyn Tribole, MS, RD is an award-winning registered dietitian and certified eating disorders specialist, with a nutrition counseling practice in Newport Beach, California. Evelyn was the nutrition expert for Good Morning America, a national spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association for six years, and contributing editor for Shape magazine. She has been rated as one of the best nutritionists in the country by Self, Harper's Bazaar, and Redbook and received the American Dietetic Association's Award for Excellence in Private Practice. She is often sought by the media for her nutritional expertise and has appeared on hundreds of interviews, including: Good Morning America, CNN, The Today Show, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and People magazine.
"Will help people learn to better tune into the needs of their own bodies." -Well+Good