We are currently allowed to have 12 people in the store at a time (including staff) and will be following state and CDC guidelines for providing a healthy retail environment. This includes:
- masks on all staff
- frequent disinfecting of high-use services
- making more space in the store
- appropriate social distancing
Guidelines for our customers:
* Masks will be required on all customers over the age of 2
* Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the store
* Stay 6 feet away from other patrons while inside
* Enter through the front door and exit through the back door
- We're operating with a skeleton crew (if we have more staff we can't let as many people inside), so be patient with new protocols.
- Our website and back door pick-up will continue to operate.
- While in the store, please shop efficiently and be mindful that others might be waiting to come inside.
- We no longer have chairs for reading browsing.
- We are not buying used books at this time.
Thank you for your love, consideration and patience as we navigate this new retail environment together. These are just the first steps toward fully re-opening and we want to do it in a mindful and safe manner.