Email or call for price.
Visit Vermont's high peaks, lakes and ponds, natural historical areas, and state forests. The Day Hiker's Guide includes hikes in every region of the state, and for the first time, an extensive selection of day hikes on the Long Trail system including Mt. Mansfield, Camel's Hump, Killington, Stratton Pond and more.
The 6th edition of the Day Hiker's Guide presents more than 200 day hikes in Vermont, including:
• Detailed driving directions to trailheads
• Detailed trail maps and descriptions
• Summaries of distance, time, and elevation gain
• Listings of Vermont's trail organizations
• Helpful hiking and equipment tips
The volunteers who contributed to the creation of the 6th edition of Day Hiker’s Guide to Vermont have great passion for hiking in the Green Mountain State. As a result the guide offers tried and true ways to explore Vermont’s high peaks, natural and historic areas, state parks, and recreational paths on foot.